To provide simple, speedy and inexpensive redressal of consumer disputes Department of Consumer Affairs offers several services.
If you have any grievance against any Brand, Product or Service Provider please refer the following options to raise your voice and exercise your rights:
- File a complaint online with Consumer Online Resource & Empowerment Centre (CORE)
- File an online complaint with National Consumer Helpline (NCH)
- You can call at the CORE toll free number 1800-180-4566
- National Consumer Helpline (NCH) also provides a National Toll Free No-1800-11-4000 (for BSNL/MTNL Users); Other users can dial- 011-27006500 (normal call charges applicable)
- SMS to 8800939717 can also be sent mentioning the name and city
- You can also call on the State Consumer helpline numbers
Consumers can also lodge complaints with the District Consumer Forums, State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commissions and National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC).
An enlightened consumer is an empowered consumer. Be alert and report the discrepancy to protect your Rights.