1. Luke 23:34: Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.
-Hitler “For the sake of freedom and democracy, never again fascism; millions of dead remind us”
Could u forgive him?
Corrie ten Boom
– Forgiveness is available,
Jewish proverb, forgiveness is like the sea, anyone can go and bath in it..
– but it must be received
… Forgiven, so forgive. unmerciful servant
…. forgive, or will not be forgiven
2. Luke 23:43: Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise. Hope…..powerful word
Can man live without hope?
Hope in life.
Hope beyond life..
Ecc 9:4 उसको परन्तु जो सब जीवतों में है, उसे आशा है, क्योंकि जीवता कुत्ता मरे हुए सिंह से बढ़कर है।
But only when hope in life, then hope beyond life.
Hope through new birth –
New birth.. Repentance, Faith, Obedience… newness of life.
You have the freedom to change your attitude, to change your life through the power of Christ.
hope through believing
3. John 19:26–27: Woman, behold your son. Son Behold your mother. Care…..
Matt.6:26ff He cares….
Love your neighbor…Who? Be a Good Samaritan
Do to others as u want them do to u…
Parents and own. 1Tim.5:4,8
4. Matthew 27:46 & Mark 15:34 My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?
Crying out to God… pouring
Heb.5:7 – cries..
Pray even when it seems God is nowhere..
in Him we live…
5. John 19:28: I thirst.
First God…. John 4:32,34
6. John 19:29-30: It is finished.
Fruitfulness…. Success Satisfaction…..
John 17 Finished the work…
Who are you?
Why are you here?
Viktor Frankl .. Purpose not invented,, but discovered…
Unless u r connected with the One who finished, you cannot finish.. John15
7. Luke 23:46: Father, into your hands I commit my spirit. End…..
Relationship that lasts….
End is more important… Finishing the race.. Fighting well. 2Tim.4:5
Many begin… few end
can God receive your spirit..
who is your boss????
-Flesh lusts 2pet 2:19ff
-sin john 8:33
-devil .. Cain 1jn 3:10-12