Jesus Ben Joseph, Eternally Ben Elohim
Address: Nazareth, Judaea. Mob: N/A. Email: N/A
Served as carpenter (Mark 6:3) in the family business (Matthew 13:55).
Eternally, the Son and High Priest of God after the order of Melchizedek (Heb.7:17).
- To do the work of the Father (John 6:38; 4:34; 17:4)
- To glorify the Father on earth (John 17:4)
- To bear witness to the Truth (John 18:37)
- To bring grace and truth (John 1:16)
- To be God’s sacrifice for the sins of the world (Matthew 20:28)
- To save people from their sins (Matthew 1:21)
- To make all things new (Rev.21:5)
- To proclaim good news to the poor
- To proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind
- To set the oppressed free
- To proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor. (Luke 4:18-19)
- To rule as Lord and King over all creation (Isaiah 9:6,7)
- Carpentry – 10+ Years, Joseph’s Business, Nazareth
- In truth, the Maker of the world (John 1:1-5)
- Since being baptized, traveled throughout the region of Galilee, teaching in the synagogues and announcing the Good News about the Kingdom, and healed every kind of disease and illness (Matthew 4:23)
University/Academy : Nil
Seminary/Rabbinical School : Nil
Professional Training: Carpentry in Family Business
Chiefly educated by God the Father and learnt from Him (John 8:28; 12:49; 10:37).
Anointed by the Holy Spirit to do the work of the Father (Acts 10:38)
Tested by the devil (Matthew 4:1-11)
The Law and the Prophets (John 5:39)
Works themselves (John 5:36)
Any Other Information
If this resume sounds too improbable, why not invite for an interview.
‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with Me.” (Rev. 3:20)
“without Me you can do nothing” (John 15:5)