1. In the Holy Bible as the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
2. In the One Triune God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, eternally existent.
3. In the Deity of Jesus Christ as the Second Person of the Triune Godhead and in His incarnation into this world of sin; that He was conceived by the Power of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died for the sins of mankind, was buried; but rose on the third day according to the Scriptures, who also ascended into heaven and now is seated at the right hand of the Most High making intercession for us.
4. In the salvation of sinners by grace through the perfect and sufficient work of atonement that Christ accomplished on the Cross of Calvary to secure the remission of our sins.
5. In baptism through immersion in water in the Name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit after repentance as witness to the resurrection power and newness of life in Christ Jesus.
6. In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation.
7. In the gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12 & 14 to be exercised and manifested in every Church.
8. In the Spirit-filled life of separation from the world and the perfecting of holiness in the fear of the Lord.
9. In the Lord’s memorial, commonly called the “Lord’s Supper” for believers.
10. In the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ for the salvation of His Church and the judgment of all living and dead.
11. In Christ’s Holy Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting.