If you have tried to copy-paste a Microsoft document into your blogger post, you may have noticed that the footnotes of the document link to the local file on the computer drive: e.g. to file:///D:/Test.docx#_ftnref1. As a result, when someone clicks on the link, it returns an error.
1. After copy-pasting the text in Compose mode on blogger, turn to HTML mode.
2. Select all text, cut, paste it to Notepad.
3. Find the link text (e.g. file:///D:/Test.docx#_ftnref1) and copy till .docx (leave #ftnref.. as it is).
4. Hit CTRL+H to show Replace box and paste the link into the Find what box; leave the Replace with box blank.
5. Hit Replace All
6. Now, select all text again, copy it, and paste into the blogger box in the HTML mode.
NOTE: Never revert to Compose mode or else the links will reappear as https://draft.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID…. (But, in case you have done and the links appear so, repeat the process of select-copy-paste to notepad and deleting https://draft.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID… all over again before pasting it back to blogger).
2. In the HTML mode, the link on the Text must look like this: a href=”#_ftn1″ name=”_ftnref1″ title=””. The link on the Footnote must look like this: a href=”#_ftnref1″ name=”_ftn1″ title=””
If you have been wondering about a way in which you can just scan a document and convert it into editable text of languages other than English (especially the Asian ones), then there is a free online OCR tool available at http://www.newocr.com/
1. Scan the page you wish to convert to unicode text.
2. Go to http://www.newocr.com/
3. Upload your file by clicking “Choose File”
4. Select your language
5. Click Upload
6. Please wait as the file is processed and you’re taken to the next page
1. You may crop the image here if needed.
2. Click on OCR
3. Please wait for the file to process
1. Scroll down to find the converted text
2. Copy the text and paste it into your text editor to manually correct any conversion errors
in Arabic, Awadhi, Basque, Bengali, Burmese, Chinese, Chinese Romanized, Cibuano, Coptic, Dari, Farsi, Gujarati, Hindi, Icelandic, Kannada, Kekchi, Malayalam, Marathi, Mizo, Nepali, Persian, Punjabi, Romanian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Uma, Urdu, Wolof, Xhosa, Zarma | afrikaans, albanian, amharic, bulgarian, croatian, czech, czechcep, czechekumenicka, danish, dutch, esperanto, esperantonondiacritics, estonian, farsi, finnish, finnish, finnish, french, frenchlouissegond, frenchmartin, frenchostervald, german, germanelberfelder, germanelberfelder, germanluther, germanluther, greek, haitiancreole, hebrew, hungarian, indonesian, italian, italianlanuovadiodati, italianlanuovariveduta, japanese, kabyle, latin, latinvulgataclementina, latvian, lithuanian, malagasy, maori, norwegian, paite, polish, portuguese, portuguesecorrigida, romani, russian, russianzhuromsky, serbian, serbiancyrillic, slovakian, slovenian, somali, spanish, spanishescrituras, swahili, swedish, syriac, tagalog, ukrainian, vietnamese, welsh,
Click Here to Download Bible Files
After downloading a bible, please unzip it and copy the unzipped .bblx file to the e-sword folder usually in C drive. C:\Program Files\e-Sword
Download the main software from the link below first if you have not done it already
You will need it to read the Bibles.
Download E-Sword Software Here
You can download the latest version of TheWord software here
Following is the list of bibles created with TheWord Importer from Zefania files made generously available by Churchsw.org. Click below to go to folder. Please download the zip file, unzip the archive, and copy the .nt or .ont file to TheWord folder in Program files (usually in drive C). God bless!
List of Non-English Bibles
Chinese Simplified Union
Chinese Traditional Union
Latin Vulgata Clementina
List of English Bibles
Converted from Zephania xml files
LANGUAGES: Awadhi, Bengali, Farsi, Gujarati, HindiBSI, HindiWBTC, Kannada, KannadaWBTC, Malayalam, MalayalamWBTC, Marathi, Mizo, Nepali, Punjabi, Tamil, TamilWBTC, Telugu, TeluguWBTC, UrduGeo UrduWBTC
1. If you’ve not installed TheWord, you can download and install it from here
2.Download Zipped file and extract to the TheWord folder
E-SWORD BIBLES AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES
HINDI – (BSI)
HINDI – (WBTC)
URDU – FULL BIBLE (GEO VERSION)
URDU – NT (WBTC)
TELUGU (BSI, WBTC)
GO TO DOWNLOAD FOLDER
(Source file for Urdu from Crosswire. Converted to Zefania with Mod2zef5. Rest of files from Churchsw.org)